i doser list

-Reklamlar-
The I-Doser Pandemic If you're here on this blog, then you have most certainly heard about the new, online drug, I-Doser. Maybe you heard about it on Facebook, Myspace, or some other social network. Maybe you saw it on Youtube, or on the News. Maybe you found it on a computer in your house, and are thinking, "What the hell is this?" Well, I'm here to educate you. So sit tight, and get comfy, because I'm about to take you on a thrill-ride of information. What is I-Doser? I-Doser is a program that can be downloaded for free. It contains in it free, complimentary "doses" of three sound-wave drugs (Content, Alcohol, and Sleeping Angle). These drugs typically last from 15, to 45 minutes. Some last in excess of 1 hour. A dose purchased can only be listened to once, all the way through. The doses cost between $3 to $5 to $100+ dollars per dose, but can be easily (and illegally) downloaded online for free, via a torrent site. Do not make the mistake of thinking that I support torrent sites, or the download of illegally pirated goods. I highly recommend that you purchase the doses legitimately if you want to try them. What does I-Doser do? I-Doser uses sound waves, otherwise known as binaural beats, to seemingly simulate popular drugs, sexual arousal, or to all around enhance your state of mind. A few examples are, Marijuana, Cocaine, Opium, Trip, Oxy, Adrenaline, Hand of God, Brain+ and lots, lots more (click here for the complete list). With the wide variety of doses available, this program offers the buyer nearly any "sensation" they can think of. Each dose corresponds with the drug or sensation it is named after. Marijuana makes the listener giddy, excited, and intellectual. Trip makes the listener hallucinate, and hear things. Hand of God (which is $200) offers the listener a trip to the very place where God is, and some have said it is a life-changing experience. Each dose varies, and repetition of a dose may bring about different results. Is I-Doser safe? Is it legal? To answer the first question, yes. I-Doser is relatively safe. Note that I am not a doctor. Do not take my word for it alone. I can not be blamed if something bad does happen to you or a loved one while taking an I-Doser dose. Some doses use sound waves so low that they can cause some damage to your brain, or nervous system. Experiences that are caused by an I-Doser dose, such as the speeding up of your heart beat, distorting vision, distorting sound, and simulating feeling, may cause some harm to anyone with certain disabilities. To answer your second question, also yes. As of August of 2012, I-Doser is a legitimate company, that sells legal products, to paying citizens. Do I-Doser Doses, really work? The most frequently asked question by far, is if they really work. There is a possiblity that the effects of these doses are all part of a placebo effect. Is this too good to be true? Well, bookmark this page, because that's what I'm here to try out. I'm going to document my uses of I-Doses, and am going to step back and take a look at them in a reasonable, professional standpoint. See the Table of Contents, in the upper-right hand corner for more informations about I-Doser related subjects. Check back here regularly for reviews, and feedback. Be sure to comment on how you feel about I-Doser, or about a personal experience. Thanks for reading this, and I hope I've enlightened you about this new, online... I-Doser Pandemic
-Reklamlar-
i doser list i doser list Reviewed by Gundemvideolari on 14:28:00 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok: